Your family is our family.
At Olde Towne Animal Medical Center, we strive to provide the absolute best veterinary care and treat your pets as if they were our own. Our clients and patients mean the world to us, and we make sure that shows through all that we do!
We will start opening back up to the public on June 1.
We will be implementing a phased approach, so please bear with us as we figure out the safest way possible to open to the public.
- Our waiting area will still be closed for the time being.
- For wellness and sick pet exams, please call when you arrive and we will get you checked in over the phone, and the technician will come out to chat with you in the car, then bring you into the building with your pet.
- Only one owner per pet will be allowed in the building.
- Masks must still be worn inside the building regardless of vaccination status.
- If picking up food and prescriptions, we will ask that you continue to call us from your car and we will bring everything out to you.
- For surgery/radiology/ultrasound drop-offs and discharges, call from your car, the technician will come out to chat, then bring your pet in/out to you.
- Tech appointments will still be curbside – nail trims, heartworm tests and other blood draws, anal gland expressions. Give us a call and we will come out and get your pet.
At Olde Towne Animal Medical Center, we offer everything you need to keep your pet healthy from puppy care to senior wellness.
Get to know our experienced team (and their pets too)!
Looking for additional information about pet insurance or being a client?
Have questions about your pet or need to get in touch?
GET IN TOUCH